Erasmus+ Staff training (STT) - program countries
The Erasmus+ Staff Training action line offers mobility opportunities to academic and administrative staff to gain knowledge and professional experience abroad. The University of Graz welcomes staff members from Erasmus+ partner institutions who wish to visit for a short term training, a workshop or an individual job-shadowing and study visit.
The University of Graz offers an International Staff Week bi-annually in spring and welcomes members from partner universities to visit us in this period.
Academic and administrative staff at our Erasmus partner institutions in eligible program countries: EU member states, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Serbia, Turkey and North Macedonia.
The Erasmus+ mobility grant is awarded by the home institution. Please contact the International Office at your home university for further information on the application procedure.
How to proceed
- Check with your home university whether there is a valid inter-institutional agreement in in place.
- Check relevant deadlines and procedures for application at your home university.
- Contact the relevant hosting department/unit at the University of Graz to negotiate a possible training visit. For individual job-shadowing or study visits, please submit your CV and a description of your own area of expertise and specify your areas of interest at Graz University.
- If you are not sure which department/unit fits your interest, you are welcome to contact the Office of International Relations first.
- Once the hosting department/unit has confirmed to host you, you will need to agree on a suitable timeframe and the visiting program.
- All details need to be defined and confirmed in the “Erasmus Mobility Agreement for Training” prior to mobility. This document needs to be signed by the applicant, as well as the responsible persons at the home institution and the host department/unit.
- It is the hosting department’s/unit’s responsibility to assist in finding accommodation if needed.
- A confirmation of stay will be issued by the hosting department/unit at the end of your visit.
Please note that training visits need to be negotiated well in advance in order to arrange a suitable visiting program. We advise to contact the host department/unit at least one semester in advance.
ContactDiana Afrashteh, MA
Mon - Fri 9.30 - 12am, Wed 1 - 3pm
(During course free time: Monday-Thursday 10-12am)
and on appointment