Town Twinning Scholarship Graz-Montclair
Not only the University of Graz and Montclair State University (MSU) are long-term strategic partner universities - the city of Graz and Montclair in New Jersey / USA have also been city partners since 1950.
University & Surroundings
Founded in 1908, the university is a public, state-funded university with around 20,000 students. The campus is located close to the city of Montclair and only 20 km from New York City. Around a quarter of the students live directly on the campus. Students selected for the town twinning scholarship are accommodated in graduate student housing, a kind of shared student accommodation. The range of courses is particularly suitable for students who are interested in an interdisciplinary offer. Courses for graduates and undergraduates are offered.
- Full scholarship, i.e. waiver of tuition fees, paid accommodation and meals (meal cards)
- A total of 2 students from Graz can be funded from the University of Music and Performing Arts, Graz University of Technology and University of Graz
- Duration of stay: academic year
- 12 credits (full load) per semester
- free selection of courses
Applicants who have their main residence in Graz are preferred. Otherwise, the same application requirements apply as for Joint Study.