APPLICATION IN MOBILITY ONLINE
Upon nomination by the home university you will be contacted by the Uni Graz program coordinator and receive an email with the online registration links:
- Create a basic user access account in UNIGRAZonline.
- Create an account in Mobility-Online to start your application.
- Complete the data entry in Mobility-Online
- Upload all necessary application documents
As soon as your complete application in Mobility-Online has reached us and been processed you will receive an online generated acceptance letter. If you need to apply for a visa or residence permit, necessary confirmation letter will be provided.Note that the sooner you send the application the sooner the University of Graz can take the next steps for preparing your stay!
ATTENTION - Master/PhD-students: Please note that academic advisor might request additional documentation in case of master/doctoral applications.
Translation/interpretation/transcultural communication with German: Note that an application for „translation/interpretation/transcultural communication with German” is only possible if you are enrolled in a similar degree at your home university.
Priority of acceptance into courses in these study areas:
- Students studying translation/interpretation/transcultural communication with German or German Studies at the home university
- Students studying linguistics at the home university (German level must be at least B2)
In the context of the online application you are asked to include the courses you would like to take during your stay in Graz. Note that this does not constitute an online registration, but that registration takes place during welcome events in February (for summer semester) and September (for winter semester) with the support of academic supervisors. We will also provide a session dealing with the UNIGRAZonline system so you can start your registration well prepared.
The University of Graz recommends students to have language level B2 in German in order to take full advantage of the mobility as most courses at Graz University are taught in German. However, we do offer a good number of courses in English. So if you do not have any German knowledge you have to make sure that you find enough courses being offered in English in your field of study.
INFORMATION RELEVANT TO YOUR APPLICATION
- Guideline for application process (online help)
- Guidelines for UNIGRAZonline Course Guide
- Online Course Guide https://online.uni-graz.at
- English-taught classes
- Checklist for complete application:
- Application form incl. photo and signature (*)
- Learning Agreement
- Transcript of records
- Academic documents of previous studies (in case of master or PhD application)
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Photo: format = JPG, GIF, PNG; max. size = 400x500 pixels.
- Passport (EU/EEA citizens: personal identity card also accepted)
- Language confirmation (*)
(*) download from Mobility-Online
Georg GöschlBakk. rer. soc. oec. MA.
Mo - Fr 9:30 - 12 am
Wed additionally 1 - 3 pm
and on appointment
(During course free time:
Mo - Thu 10 - 12 am)