The call for GUSEGG 2022 is now open!
The deadline for applications is March 14, 2022.
Graz International Summer School Seggau 2022
If you want to apply for the Graz International Summer School Seggau 2022: "Re-Measuring, Re-Calculating, Re-Counting: State - Society - Religion in Transition", please follow the instructions below step by step.
You need to print the application form (the result of step 2 above) sign it, and enclose it to all your other documents (required documents: see the list below) and send it via e-mail to us (1 PDF!)
Please Note: Students who wish to apply for the Graz International Summer School Seggau 2022 are required to send the following documents in English or German. Diplomas and transcripts in any language other than German or English have to be accompanied by a translation validated by the home university.
Please include the following documents in your application:
- 1 signed Online Application Form (printout from the data-base - automatically generated PDF)
- 1 original proof of enrollment at your home university
- 1 copy of your Diploma(s) and/or Transcript(s) from your university:
- undergraduate students: transcripts of all bachelor’s courses completed so far;
- graduate students: bachelor’s diploma, transcripts of master’s courses completed so far, confirmation from the admissions office of your home university that you are currently enrolled on master level or fulfil all requirements to be enrolled on master level
- post-graduate students: bachelor’s and master’s diploma as well as transcript of all doctoral courses completed so far; confirmation from the admissions office of your home university that you are currently enrolled on doctoral level or fulfil all requirements to be enrolled on doctoral level
- 1 copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A short essay (about one page, written by yourself) on your motivation to attend Graz International Summer School Seggau 2022 and why the topic of the lectures and the seminar model is of interest to you. Please also state, why you want to attend the seminar of your choice.
- 2 original letters of recommendation which have to be written AND signed by different university teachers. Professors should send the letters of recommendation directly to us (via e-mail to email@example.com).
- 1 copy of the relevant pages of your passport (page with picture and data and pages with valid visa, if you already have one)
Your application will NOT be considered unless you send all required documents (see above)! Please send all documents in 1 PDF!
Incomplete applications WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, so make sure you have filled in the form correctly and attached all the necessary documents (see above)!
Deadline: March 14, 2022 (RECEIVING DATE!)
Applications have to be received by March 14, 2022. Make sure your application arrives in time. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted!
Students will be informed about the selection in April 2022.
We will inform you directly via email - so please make sure you state your correct email address in the application form.