Information for first-year students
A part of your degree programme (up to a maximum of one year per programme) is spent studying at a university abroad, during which time you attend courses relevant for your degree programme at your home university.
- Regular students at the University of Graz
- Study progression: in at least the third semester at the start of the mobility (exception: Erasmus+ traineeship)
- Specific prerequisites per programme (academic achievement, linguistic proficiency)
1. Plan ahead
- In which semester do I want to study abroad?
- Which courses / academic work would I like to do there?
- Do the courses offered at the host university correspond to my curriculum?
- Are my language skills good enough to follow the courses at the host university?
2. Finding information
Application deadlines are generally between the end of October and the end of January for the following academic year, depending on the specific programme. WARNING: These deadlines are valid for mobilities in the Winter and Summer semesters. Any remaining places available for the Summer semester may be announced in separate application calls!
Current application deadlines can be found in the brochures and on the website!
ContactOffice of International Relations
Mon - Fri von 9.30 a.m. – 12 p.m., Wed 1 – 3 p.m.
(During holidays: Monday-Thursday 10-12 a.m.)
and on appointment