The Graz International Summer School Seggau is designed for internationally oriented, highly motivated students from all disciplines, who wish to deepen their understanding of current European and international affairs by studying and discussing global developments and challenges within the context of transformation processes and demographic change reflecting aspects of individual, social, political, religious, cultural, literary, regional, economic, cohort and national identities.
- 2- week summer university with a unique campus atmosphere at Seggau Castle
- 6 ECTS credits (for participation in the program, as well as writing a seminar paper)
- Lectures, panel discussions and 7 parallel seminar modules (small groups)
- Discussions and networking opportunities with international lecturers and guests
- All-inclusive package (tuition, meals, accommodation, extra-curricular program)
- Developing skills in public speaking, academic writing, creative writing, and critical thinking
- Publishing opportunity in Off Campus: Seggau School of Thought publication series