- Erasmus+: for nominations of Erasmus+ universities from Program Countries made through the Erasmus+ SMS program (= Erasmus+ Study Visits, SEN Coimbra Group, Utrecht Network - European Partner Universities, ARQUS, ELAN)
- Erasmus+ International: for non-EU partner universities in the Erasmus+ International program
- iStudy: for iStudy partner universities
Partner universities in the network programs AEN, MAUI, REARI-RJ, CEEPUS, ISEP are guided by the factsheets available on the respective network page.
Students must be nominated by coordinators at the home university in the corresponding exchange program in our database Mobility-Online.
- Please follow the Instructions for Nominations
- If you are connected to the University of Graz via several different exchange programs (e.g. Erasmus+ International AND iStudy), please make sure to nominate each student in the correct exchange program.
- If you have more than one contract with the University of Graz as an Erasmus partner university, make sure to select the correct contract when nominating students.
- If your contract is not selectable in our database, please contact us BEFORE nominating. In this case, do NOT nominate students via another (=wrong) contract.
- Inform your students about the nomination and about the e-mail address of the student. Advise students to check inbox and spam folder of this email address regularly, as we will be emailing the application instructions to students.
NOMINATION DEADLINES for partner universities
Erasmus+ / SEMP: May 15 for winter semester / academic year = mobilities starting in fall, October 15 for summer semester = mobilities starting in spring
All other programs: May 1 for winter semester / academic year = mobilities starting in autumn, October 1 for summer semesters = mobilities starting in spring
Application process for students - overview
After nomination has been made, the process continues as follows:
- Nomination will be reviewed by our office - this will take some time - we ask for your patience!
- Students will receive instructions for the application process via e-mail
- Students are required to complete the application before the application deadline
Application deadlines for all students:
June 1 for winter semester/academic year = mobilities starting in fall
November 1 for summer semester = mobilities starting in spring
Partner universities in bilateral exchange programs need a partner account to nominate students in our database Mobility-Online.
If you already have a partner account, but have forgotten the login data > follow the password reset instructions.
If you are a new coordinator and do not have a partner account yet, please send us the following information to create a partner account:
- Your name
- your e-mail address (= generic e-mail address)
- the official name of your university
- the Erasmus code of your university (only for universities in Erasmus program countries)
- the name of your department: International Office or Institute
Partner universities in the network programs AEN, MAUI, REARI-RJ, CEEPUS, ISEP nominate students for Graz University via the corresponding network and therefore do not need a partner account.
Info fairs and material for students
- For fairs at your campus, exchange students from the University of Graz can always be contacted at your university to introduce the University of Graz
- If you are organizing virtual fairs / information events, we will be happy to assist you with a short presentation of the exchange opportunities at the University of Graz
- For your information fairs for students, links to PR materials of the University of Graz are available below:
|Poster Universtität Graz||Folder University of Graz|
|Video about the University of Graz||Information about the city of Graz|
If you need a logo of the University of Graz, or further graphical material, please write a mail to international(at)uni-graz.at.
Do you have further questions? Please contact the coordinator in the incoming area.
Tel: 43 (0)316 380 1254
Tel: 43 (0)316 380 1246
| || |