- The call for GUSEGG 2021 will be open from March 10th to March 31st, 2021. This year GUSEGG will take place in a hybrid form, where students from the University of Graz will be able to join the team at Seggau Castle, and the international participants including teaching staff will join us online.
- The Inter.Reading Book Club is a book club open for everyone, inviting readers of all ages, from all disciplines and professions, and from all around the world to join this group of passionate readers for regular meetings and discussions. This term the book club offers three different branches: The Inter.Reading Book Club: reads and discusses books on the Americas in English; The Inter.Reading Book Club Reads Non-Fiction: reads and discussess non-fiction books on the Americas in English; The Inter.Reading Book Club: Leyendo Latinoamérica: reads and discusses Latin American Young Adult novels and books in Spanish. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team GUSEGG and Aircampus, a podcast series of the universities in Graz, have teamed up for an episode on GUSEGG, Summer Schools and challenges of international programmes in times of COVID-19
The Graz International Summer School Seggau is designed for internationally oriented, highly motivated students from all disciplines, who wish to deepen their understanding of current European and international affairs by studying and discussing global developments and challenges within the context of transformation processes and demographic change reflecting aspects of individual, social, political, religious, cultural, literary, regional, economic, cohort and national identities.
- 1- week summer university with a unique campus atmosphere at Seggau Castle (including live coverage of the program for all the international participants)
- 6 ECTS credits (for participation in the program and the GUSEGG Academy, as well as writing a seminar paper)
- Lectures, panel discussions and 6 parallel seminar modules (small groups)
- Discussions and networking opportunities with international lecturers and guests
- All-inclusive package (tuition, meals, accommodation, extra-curricular program as well as livestream of the program for the international participants)
- Developing skills in public speaking, academic writing, creative writing, and critical thinking
- Publishing opportunity in Off Campus: Seggau School of Thought publication series