Summer schools & short-term programmes
- Educational events for students and / or junior researchers
- Dedicated to a specific topic or research area
- Credit recognition for completed courses must be clarified in advance
- Summer and winter schools are short-term programmes
You can apply for spots that were reserved for Uni Graz students within the following summer schools / short-term programmes at the programme officer at the Office of International Relations:
Time & place:
July 28 to September 5, 2019
Ben-Gurion University , Beer Sheva, Israel
- Intensive Hebrew course on five different levels for beginners and advanced learners at Ben-Gurion University
- Academic support programme: lectures in German on biblical archeology, modern history and politics of Israel and Zionism, on Jewish art and Hebrew poetry from the Middle Ages to the present day, to the analysis of Jewish-religious literature
- Weekly excursions, study visits and much more
If you are interested in a place, please contact the programme officer at the IRO (see yellow contact box to the right).
Kobe University has sheduled to hold a Summer Program in Japanese Language and Culture from 7th to 17th July 2020.
!!! We are regret to inform you of the cancellation of Kobe University's summer program in Japanese language and culture 2020 due to the COVID-19 epidemic, originally scheduled from July 7 to July 17 !!!
This course includes lectures on Japanese language and culture, as well as Japanese language classes to strengthen the 4 fundamentals skills of ‘speaking, listening, reading and writing.’ The Japanese language classes are aimed at upper Intermediate level students as well as students at upper elementary level.
Further information: here
- Application Deadline: April 30th, 2020
Please apply directly to CIE, Kobe University by E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Form (with photo) (*Please fill in the application form in Japanese, as much as you can.)
- Written oath
- Letter of recommendation from a Japanese language teacher
- Copy of passport
Costs: 30.000 JPY
The programme participation fee of 30,000 JPY will cover part of the accommodation fees. Kobe University will bear the rest of the accommodation fees, costs related to class tuition fees and learning materials.
Participants will be responsible for expenses related to travel to/from Japan, daily living (food and travel) and purchase of overseas travel insurance (illness, injury and indemnity).
Utrecht University has made the step to transform their courses into online versions. Utrecht University hopes to welcome you at one of their online courses!
You can find the full online offer of Utrecht Summer School on the website. In addition to the remote teaching courses that we offer, we also provide an online social programme for those who choose to sign up for any of our courses.
Our strategic partner university, the University of Ljubljana, offers the following summer school(s):
- Ljubljana Summer School for Bachelor's and Master's students (from July 6-24, 2020)
- Costs: € 800, - Application deadline: 11 November 2019, you can find more information here
Contact the programme officer for summer schools if you have any further questions.
The Graz International Summer School Seggau takes place annually on changing topics in Seggau Castle in southern Styria. More information can be found here.
More offers for summer schools or short-term programmes can be found on this website: www.summerschoolsineurope.eu
You must submit your application directly at the host institution!